The Coffee Song


[Coffee, my dear people, makes me do weird things at times. You might notice that I'm willingly passing on the blame to ol' coffee. But then- that's that. I strongly suggest you put aside your brains while going through this, erm.. post. Let your brains have some coffee. And thank you, Nikhil Mane, for that one particular line. Cheers,]

Crazy Coffee, Crazy Coffee,
What would I do without you?
I drink you deep
From a yellow mug,
From a red cup,
From a giant white mug
And from a black one too!
You keep me so happy!
Crazy Coffee! Crazy Coffee!

That day, you remember?
You milky brown thing, do you remember?
You're black, are you.. do you remember?
It was cold. It was damp.
I made you Hot. Oh so darn Hot!
I had you Hot. Oh so amazingly Hot!
And you were so warm and fuzzy.
You made me so happy!
My Crazy Coffee. My Crazy Coffee.

"Spanish Eyes.." sings Matt Monro.
"Crazy Coffee Eyes.." sing I.
When blood enters my coffee stream,
Oh the Beatles don't shine,
Beach Boys don't shine no more.
Cyndi Lauper does fade
Even Dylan shines no more.
When blood enters my coffee stream.
Oh Crazy Coffee, keep it flowing!
I need no blood, just want you Coffee!
What would I ever do without you?

*starts howling*

Craaaaaazzzzzyyy Cooooffffeeeee!
Youuuu keep my brain working, baby!
Youuuu, I truly won't flatter.
Youuuu, keep my kidneys working, baby!
Youuuu fill up my bladder.
Annie fills up John Denver's senses.
But you, Coffee, make me lose mine.
Craaaazzzyyy Coffee! Crazy Cooofffeee!
What wooould I doooo without youuuu?

*stalks around glancing sideways suspiciously*
*points threateningly*

They! They have their eyes on you!
They aim to take you from me!
I seem to be going insane..
Should I let myself be?

*howls again*

Because yoooouuuuu have my senses!
Oh yoooouuuu have made me MAD!
What is this I write these days, Coffee?!
Why this, Crazy Coffee?!
Craaaazzzzyyyy Cooofffeee!
Btw my new mug is blue.
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment