My Favorite White T-shirt



My favorite white t-shirt

I wear it

and love it

everyday.

White, cotton and comfortable…

Goes with all denim

Which I love too

As much as coffee.


A carelessly handled mug

Full of the beverage

And coffee is spilled

Over my t-shirt.

It’s stained.


I feel sad.

I wash it, scrub it,

Wash it again.

I want to wear that t-shirt daily

No matter what.

A fool, that I am.


I wash it.

The brown spot doesn’t leave.

It loves the t-shirt more than I do.


The only reason I don’t have a new favorite white t-shirt

Is that

I’ve still failed to realize that

My favorite white t-shirt has been,

Forever,

Stained.




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

5 comments:

  1. You wear it all the time and now u write a poem on it...proves your love/devotion to that tee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sort of generalised ur concept and its soooo true! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. btn did i tell u dat i looooovvveee all ur related-blog-pics????

    ReplyDelete
  4. transparent, sensitive & touching...
    i empathize..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey!!
    u write really well man :D
    white t-shirt...i love mine too :D
    i generalised it too, cudn't avoid doing that!
    *blogroling*

    ReplyDelete