The Unbearable Lightness Indeed

My Poetry and Her Feet :)

My Spirit, so free
My Spirit, so passionate
My Spirit, so light
So light indeed
So intensely pleasurable
That intense unbearable pleasure

On those journeys
We make together
In the great endlessness,
We travel with different winds.
Together, yet different winds
One direction, Oneness inside,
Yet parallel winds

Her speech is not poetry
And neither will it ever be
And it doesn’t matter
For the wind is never too high
Never too low

But her actions are poetry
And that is something,
That is something indeed!
The way she blinks her eyes
The way she kisses
And the way she moves
That is poetry!
Oneness experienced
Like the oneness of wind
Oneness of Literature

The wind is never too high
It is always high enough
To rule the sky
To intimidate the high flier
To challenge that one seagull
To challenge that one eagle
To claim the heights

The wind is never too low
It is always low enough
To breathe in the life
To move the silt
To push the mountains
To brush aside the dirt
Of the ignorant
Of the stagnant

Wind is always loved
Whether high or low
For it plays its part well
And is free

My Spirit is the Wind
Utterly Light
It should not be so?
I disagree.

That string of poetry
Binds me to the earth
Earth is alive
And so is she
She makes my Spirit heavy
Keeps it closer to the earth
It should not be so?
I disagree.

I therefore exist
In both the spheres

Sometimes, with her but all alone,
Soaring through the heights
On my wind
A solitary flight
Unimaginable ecstasy
On my wind

Sometimes I make love
To the earth
To her
To her words
Heavy
Satisfied
Drunk on the earthiness
On the damp feel

It is all a sphere
Nothing good, nothing bad
Everything merges into goodwill.

Though my Spirit tries hard
To escape into the skies
Love keeps it among others
Such lightness
Is unbearable indeed
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment