Eclipse


Shadows play games on the walls
I look upon the Light in the air

Slow treble, Soft notes,
Yet I see Black and I see White

I stand, unmoving and See
I See what I want to See
I see the Yin and I see the Yang
The thread that holds them together
Does but Exist.
Grey?
But I see Black and I see White

Eclipse
Of the Moon, Of the Sun,
One hides behind other
Or the other triumphs?
Of the Heart,
Somewhere the Smile
Stays but a Smile.

Hues of colors, Vibrant monotones
Splashes, Streaks of Red and Blue
But I see Black and I see White

White is mostly loved
Black may be avoided
But the Grey dust lives on..
Mute spectator of tired Eyes,
Of the Rainbow in the sky.
World speaks of Colors.
World understands Shades.
It sees All and Black and White

Take a glance again.
Tilt your head,
Smile.

Behold the Symphony!
From you! Around you!
Myriad Shades!
Colors of Life!
They eclipse your former self.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment