Loads of Jelly



Night-time is a catalyst for the blues to creep in and possess you.
A pal (RST) had once asked me, “Dude, do you face the blues?”
And I had replied in the affirmative.
Yes man, I face the blues. And I thrive in the blues.

Today I want to be frank. Every time I think of some specific topics, I tend to blanket the feelings just because I know what the right direction is.
I tend to smother the emotions just because I know there is no place for those.
Who decides there is space for what and not?!

There are times when I think whether I have the right approach when it comes to relationships. And since I am in none at the moment, I wonder whether I tend to close my self to the world around me. In the past, the girls I dated were my pals and I had known them for at least a year before. And funnily enough, I really fail to remember how exactly we ended up being together. Though I distinctly remember making special efforts to be a part of their life and I also remember them making similar kind of efforts. But how did we ‘start’ taking that extra step?
I Cannot Recollect.

Love happens.
It begins after the initial smiles and conversations. And guess it IS like coffee after all.
Every brew gives you a new hit and not one mug tastes the same.
Every time you brew new coffee, it is a new adventure.
Repeat the procedure mechanically and all you get is bad coffee.
A New Adventure. That is what Love is.
That is what Making Love is. :P

Getting back to the silliness I am going through-
I would like to unfold the many-layered issue.
I unravel the Practicality,
I unravel Sensibility
And I unravel the Reality.
Inside I get a raw and little part of me still in love.
Madly in love.
This I have blanketed with stuff not entirely wrong at all. And at the same time, there is a crazy wish that what really makes sense should not make sense at all! To hell with what the rest of me feels, to hell with what her practical self means, to hell with everything! :D

But it doesn’t work that way.
And that crazy bit inside me, I smother again.
Hoping it will die. Or maybe not.
I Do Not Know.

Maybe this is like putting a lot of thought into seemingly unimportant things. Maybe this is known as applying loads of jelly on a single slice of bread.
:)

2 comments:

  1. Still Confused on what exactly is "Blues".
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud one dude
    a perfect portrait of state of mind after being in n out of relationships with no regrets still a vry odd feeling gr8
    kudos to u!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete