Breaking Free




I’m feeling funny at the moment.
My mind is confused with random thoughts… and I aint in no mood to encourage this situation.
I want to ride the wind, and be a free soul… and live my life.

Every time I decide to act in a specific way, I lose the firmness on hearing her voice on the phone. I wonder whether I’m really that weak. I don’t want to be.
I was not betrayed. I was not left out in the cold. I know that.
But what the heck?!
Why the hell am I still sticking to the past?
(Hope you don’t read Louis Hay or you’ll know what I’m suffering from)

I dream that the stone doesn’t want to roll anymore but is being rolled forcibly…
Aint I an emotional fool?
I forget that nothing can be moved unless it wants to be moved…
(Forget Newton, I Rule My World)

The sun is bright, the wind is playful and cold… refreshingly cold.
The light drizzle makes a cup of coffee much more heavenly.
I walk around the countryside, I climb the mountains, I cross the rivers,
I count the stars at night and I chat with the sunbeam.
I’m getting to know myself once again.

I feel newborn and I see the world in a brand new light…
I am neither sad nor happy… I’m serene.
And I see with eyes of a student.

I'm learning with a new hope… now that I’ve broken free…






No comments:

Post a Comment