Steps Towards The White Light




I've seen how the weather changes in an instant during my treks in the Garhwal Himalayas.

The changes going through me are of the similar nature... but while the sky grows overcast in the mountains, I find my mind getting lighter and brighter! :)

I have no idea when these winds started blowing but boy has my attitude towards life changed!!

I started thinking more deeply, I saw myself living the lives of others and felt the world from their hearts.

That didnt help me control my temper though... :P

Thing is, I've become spiritually oriented.

The 'larger picture' is much more clearer than before and my significance in this space has been highlighted. I have felt the presence of Higher Self within me. It has opened my eyes like never before.

The pain, the grief, the joy, the excitement and even love... everything is One.

I am One.

And right now, my duty is to graduate from RAIT as a BE. :P

1 comment: