The Crow Comes Too Fast



Recently saw a great movie ‘The Crow: City of Angels’. It was awesome and scary.

A crow symbolizes the spiritual aspect of death… or rather, the transition of life into afterlife.
For me, it stands for the March of Time. Not doom, no. *laughs*

As wise Dumbledore has said, death is but the next big adventure.
It is just Time.
Time passes… and we have to live with it.
Also, manage to create ripples whenever we can.

An eternal ripple is what I’m aiming for.


Sadwelkars are our family friends. Recently, they sent us a piece of art as a gift.
(Sheil and Minoo Sadwelkar are amazing artists)
It is a calendar adorned by many paintings done by the former 12 students (National and International award winners) of
VCW Academy of Fine Arts.

Just glancing through those wonderful works, I felt like painting the world with my thoughts. I longed for those flirtatious conversations with colors I used to have long back when I was but a kid.

Could not remember why I and Colors parted ways… could not remember why I don’t hold a paintbrush in my hands anymore…

But there are many things which I don’t do but which I’d love to do.

I’m yet to learn how to play good guitar… I’m yet to learn how to sing and yes, paint. I want to dance, skillfully.
Wish I could have given more time to sharpen my acting skills… to sharpen my writing skills (even more). :P

Thing is, time flew by too fast. Or so I feel today.
Some things are to be done at a specific period our life allows us.
It’s never too late but it is indeed late, for most of the things.

Time will move, not heeding our attempts to move against the flow.
It is our quest to make Time move us… with it.

The Crow will come when it will. It shall take my soul beyond.
I am not afraid of the Crow.
My only worry is that it seems to be coming too fast.

I need to start splashing around… eternity awaits me. :)

5 comments:

  1. Just before,I was trying to sleep tonight,I thought,'Death,whenever I meet her,It shall be God's Bliss,not mercy,to Me...It shall be The sence of Eternal Pleasure.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I understand what u meant by that message :)
    And hopefully, you'll understand the next time when I do what catches my fancy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of us agree. You ARE growing up fast son..keep up the zest..

    ReplyDelete
  4. there are lot of things for which we shouldn't have age as an excuse..

    But of course this can also be the convenient excuse that i quote for the things i haven't done
    :)

    ReplyDelete