Shtatush *hic*




Family: A bit distant at the mo... just because I'm distancing myself from them. Aint saying my behavior is justified.


Ex: Lost count *collapses under sheer strain*


Relationship Status: single *glares*


Best Buds: All around me *smiles*


Girls I find cute: "huh?"


Girls who find me cute: Wanting to stay away from them *uncorks the finest coffee bottle available* :P


Music: Nirvana, Godsmack, DevilDriver, Pink Floyd and all other local punk, alternative and metal bands *takes a big sip*


Cellphone: Working like a young pony *eyes become droopy*


Hair: slllllllooooooowwwwllllyyyy dwindling *another big swig from 'coffee' bottle*


Mates: All around me *hic* *soul is sozzled*


Kid bros: Away in a faraway shitty *checks the label on the bottle* *hic*


Head: Too muddled to think *Reads aloud 'Vodka'* *hic*


What the heck?! *hic*

4 comments: