Buffet


This crap is being written only because a certain Mohsin D has tagged random people in his Facebook 'Note' and the list includes Sushrut (Me) as well.
You'll be able to find him (Mohsin) in Sewri. Don't try and accost him at night, he may get really violent.
Try to catch him in mellow moods.


Moi:

1)
I love with all my life, hate with all my abuses, laugh with all my guts pouring out.


2)
Can't write without inspiration except while typing letters to a certain someone.
Anything and everything can inspire me... may it be raindrops falling on a railway track or a cup of coffee. :P


3)
Music is a part of me:

-(Clapton, John Mayer, Agnee, Doors, Dire Straits, Mark Knopfler, Country, Marc Antony, Pink Floyd when I'm busy musing)
-(Children of Bodom, Korn, Metallica, Cradle of Filth, Nirvana, Devildriver, Linkin Park when I'm angry)

-(Oldies, Marathi, Lounge, Beethoven, Rahman when I'm at peace and joyful)

-(Nirvana, Guns n Roses, 3 Days Grace and stuff when I'm feeling rebellious)
-(Host of songs when I'm in some other mood...) :P


4) For some reason, I love drinking black coffee from the CCD mini-outlet at Dadar station, Platform 4.
Even better if it's raining.
I always miss a couple of trains sipping at the bitter liquid.. and feel free to glare around the platform.
Few aunties enthusiastically take the hint and glare back at me. It's fun!


5) Trains and I share a unique (or weird) relation.
I feel damn patriotic while seeing two trains move parallel to each other. Got no idea why...


6)
Also, I happen to meet number of interesting folks in the train and somehow we get talking.
Prominent among them are:
-A fella who brings in celebrities while organizing an event,
-A Consultant in Instrumentation industry (my field) :P
-A bloke who worked with MU radio and is a Wilsonite/Wilsonian. (dude you've been tagged) :D


7)
I prefer putting stuff down point-wise. Makes it damn clear to understand. Why I care.. dunno.


8)
Sipping freshly brewed Scotch in the Highlands is a dream which will soon come true. :P
Also, I want to wear those skirts (no offense) and play bagpipes.


9)
Interestingly, all my weird and adventurous dreams feature my girl instead of Family... maybe its true with all ye guys.
But yeah, I'm never alone.


10)
Want to die a sudden death and don't want my body found.
Maybe in an ocean, down a cliff or buried in the snow.
Ain't afraid of death.


11)
Chocolate is adored. Try my best to have a Lindt Excellence 85% within reach, always.


12)
Romantic at heart and at times, impractical.
Damn practical when it comes to handling emotionally sensitive situations concerning loads of people.


13) Can't read Marathi due to lack of patience. Ain't proud of the same.
Love my mother-tongue though..


14)
Got a fascination for dark eyes and long hair (in girls) :P Damn, thunderbolt strikes!


15)
Yeah, I read.
For some reason, can't experiment unless the suggestion comes from a trusted source.
Sucker for:

- Wodehouse (Blandings, Psmith, Bodkin)

- War novels (Forsyth, Tom Clancy, Alistair Maclean and Ludlum)
- Bill Bryson (That guy makes me laugh the loudest!!)
- Ayn Rand (She creates a world of her own)
- J.K.Rowling (Loved Potter series.. with its faults)
- J.R.R.Tolkien (A genius)
- Mario Puzo (Godfather was the best though)
- Tolstoy (Have read just a couple of stories and have loved them dearly. His style..)

Currently on Chekhov's works..


16)
Photography is a passion.
Trying to learn it myself.. thanks to an invaluable SLR gifted to me by a dear relative. (Thank you!!)
*tears of gratitude* :P


17) Love to read battles and stuff. The strategies intrigue me.
Something in it makes me feel the glory, the power with which the conquering riders rode down the defeated enemy... History fascinates.

AOE, Commandos are games close to my heart.

18)
Fond of strategy games.. Zoo tycoon made me a billionaire when I was 13! :P


19) Cycling, Swimming and Badminton give me a certain level of joy which can be summed up in a single word: 'Orgasmic'!
Such freedom, they giveth!


20)
Enjoy laughing out loud.
They said Sushrut can laugh seeing one wagging finger. I disagreed.
They won since I laughed my arse off.

Some people who have made me laugh really really hard:
- Dad, Mum, Sis
- School folks: Suraj, Sanjay, Anup
- High School: Aniruddha

- RAIT: Anand, Koti, Swami, Pratyush, Arjun
- Phameely: Soumitra, Ishan (those cousins are nuts!) :P

- His Majesty King Julian (Lord of 'em all!)


21)
I write and let go. I think and I write what I think.
I love to write because that's the easiest way for me to express those unspoken feelings. *saintly expressions* :P


22)
Believe dogs are one of the best things alive. Their frank and stupid expressions are enough.. :)


23)
Sparrows find liberty at my place to build homes and raise kids.
Feel free to pick up food from my plate, shit on my bedsheet, shit on my tee, shit on my denim, and fly around only when the fan is switched on.

Pigeons feel it's their right to enter the house and lay eggs on the sofa.
Trust me, this has happened. Must have forgotten the way to her nest.. stupid git.

I loathe pigeons.

24)
Feel my best with a hot cuppa, cozy room, low light, music and my thoughts.
Add in a girl I love.
Yesh, that eesh always included.

25)
Had never thought I will complete all 25. Without inspiration. :P

Thank you Mohsin, for the same.

Thank you Asa, for introducing me to terms like 'Gah', 'Bleh'.
Thank you Rinkal, for everything and everything.

Thank you Ruta, for moozik, books, crazy ideas and all the stuff you know. ;)
Thank you Priyanka, for showing me that an Engineer can become a Doctor too!

Thank you Dr.Pingu, for the Rhapsodized design. :P

Thank you Harshil, for the Rhapsodized scooter rides. :)

Thank you Sudheer Aajoba, for Psmith.

Thank you Ishan and Soumitra, for those wild laughs and realizations.

Thank you Sanjeev, for 6/10 on our very first meet. :P
Thank you Soumendra, for making me a moderator.

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. Interesting reading and good insights..thinking about one thing though..the freshly brewed Scotch may not taste like Scotch, acquires the flavour after ageing in oaken casks for some years at least..the skirt & bagpipes, yess..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting,
    I want to mention one point to you that I too like two trains moving parallel but one thing really hurts me is the eve teasing that goes when a group pf hooligans make strange noises from second class compartments. It really irritates me. You would have surely noticed it on kalyan- thane section

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I know. I loathe it too mate.. Wish I could pull each b****** down and give him a beating he deserves..

    ReplyDelete