Climax / Anticlimax



Do you laugh, dear human?
Do you laugh at all?
You should, for it is good.
Helps bring some cheer around.
Laugh, you'll forget your sorrows.
Laugh, you'll forget your pain.
Do laugh, or I will pity you.
You poor miserable human.

When do you laugh, my dear man?
Is it when you're happy?
Or is it when you see something funny?
Do you laugh on seeing someone falter in a silly manner?
Do you laugh at them? Do you laugh with them?
Hard to know, you laugh so hard...
With tears of mirth in your dark eyes.
You weird laughing man.

Why do you laugh, Bob?
Are you laughing at me now?
Do you laugh at my clothes? My accent? My work?
Do you laugh at my car?! You laugh so hard, so long.
Surely you ain't laughing to make me happy!
I don't seem as happy as you are!
Oh tell me! Why do you laugh?!
You scornful sarcastic person!

Wont you stop laughing, you creep?!
You are driving me crazy now!
You're driving me and my piglets crazy.
They cant stop oinking, I cant stop gazing at you nervously.
Enough rolling around, there's nothing funny about me.
There's nothing happy about me! I'm sad, you know, I'm sad!
I feel awful that you laugh at me!
I have no one to pity and I feel sad.
Stop laughing, Bob!
:P

3 comments:

  1. its weirdly endearingly different :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm, I shouldn't say this, but when I scrolled down the page, the picture scared me. :D

    But, something different. Nice.:)

    ReplyDelete