Dumbasses


(This post may exhibit extreme opinions. Some sentences may appear as if they're being yelled out. Please understand that it was written when I was angry, frustrated and disgusted. The mood gets reflected in my writing. Cheers,)


Education gives birth to better citizens. What’s education according to the average Indian citizens? Nothing but marks!

I say that’s bullshit.

Pure, unadulterated, eco-friendly bullshit.

I have seen blokes with excellent marks being as worthy of being a good citizen as is a muddy pig.

Common mannerisms (regarding spitting, peeing and littering) are absent in these ‘model’ students.

Under graduate male students have no idea how to respect the fairer ‘n cuter sex.

Ignorance abundant and airhead personality, these class toppers search for ‘fraanship’ on social networking sites.

I aint cursing the breed… but though they’re less in number, these hateful freaks have successfully planted hatred in my mind.

They are pitiable too.

No family values, sick neighborhood and pathetic teachers are the sole reason behind the existence of these types.

Let’s come to a true incident as narrated to me by me:

“As you know, Xavieriites and VJTI students rarely remove their identity cards while commuting. I mean alright, they’re lucky and smart… they’re enjoying in two of the best colleges Mumbai has to offer. But why the hell do they have to show off?! Show off to whom?! To the population which hardly bothers about your college while pushing you around in the train?!

Anyways, once on my way back home, I spotted a young, bespectacled, VJTI guy in my first class compartment. Since it was partially empty, he was happily getting high on his i-pod and had his pair of dirty lower limbs firmly placed on the opposite seat.

*Note: VJTI Engineers are one of the best in the country. I’m witnessing the great college’s spawn. He is educated and is being educated. Model Engineer. Model citizen.*

I lost my temper at once. I asked him point blank (with Nazi arrogance) what the number of his spectacle lenses was. Confused, he answered in decimals. I asked him whether he can see objects at a distance now that he’s armed with four eyes. He said he can. I pointed to the sign (telling commuters to keep their feet off the seats) and told him to read it. He did and shrugged. How stupid could he get?! I practically ordered him to read it again and obey. At last the dumbass got his face red and humiliation before 10 odd commuters caused him to lower his feet and occupied himself with the rapid blur of shapes outside the window.


He had his ears bright red till the very end of my journey. I taught him a lesson and I’m damn happy!

4 comments:

  1. haha!...so true :D
    second you...totally!
    "Ignorance abundant and airhead personality, these class toppers search for ‘fraanship’ on social networking sites."...bingo...rofl!!
    :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. good
    taught that fellow a good lesson..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice job
    have seens similar jerks
    cmpltly agree wid u

    ReplyDelete