Twilight Coffee



It’s one of those evenings. I’m feeling all lonely (well I’m alone at home) and am trying to get cozy sitting in front of the computer with a beloved mug full of coffee.

Soulful music is what I’m craving for.

After a pretty long time are Pink Floyd, Doors and Eagles playing through my speakers.

I log on to Orkut… browse around... see a particular profile… feel that heart ache.

Gawd… what an evening!


Then as usual, I start thinking. :P


Status:

Family- away on prior commitments.

Ex- angry *frowns*

Relationship Status- single *sighs*

Best buds- argued with one, others busy in respective exams.

Girls I find cute- out of reach at the moment

Girls who find me cute- wanting to be out of their reach. *sighs*

Music- Clapton, Mayer, Nirvana, Death, Psychedelic and Oldies.

Cell phone- ever ageing

Hair- ever dwindling

Mates- all of ‘em busy in effing exams!! (as I’m supposed to be)

Kid Bros- both of ‘em in a far away city

My head- in that ruddy cranium

Yet again I missed my lucky ex for some inscrutable reason.

I grew up within myself and learnt to forgive. (I added a certain git to my Orkut 'Fraanship' List) (This was done to put an end to all those bad vibes)

(And in this manner..)
Brought some love in that arrogant, romantic heart of mine.

I evolved… a bit more.

Twilight coffee can do wonders. :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice one bro.....who's that girl by the way?:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud one :-)..i take it u got the answer to my question?....:-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Status update:

    Best buds: Learned that arguments are a part of a close friendship.. That doesn't make us any less of close pals :)

    ReplyDelete