Flight of the Butterfly



Be black on something white
or
Be white on something black
You will stand out and you won't be able to do anything about it.

Or just let the butterfly of your thoughts settle on your colorless mind, paint it all black and make believe everything is One. Because the multicolored butterfly is now black, just like everything else. You painted stuff with the color you wanted and now everything is of the color you wanted. Just like you think it should be.

And when the slightest wind makes the insect fly away, it leaves behind a mark. And you try to justify the Flight of the Butterfly.

Better to keep the wall clean from the start.
Better to keep the slate clean.

If multicolored graffiti is not your cup of tea, better not start with any. If you want to experiment, make sure there are no remnants of past experimentation.

Even if I become blind,
I'll run my hand over the wall just to make sure there is nothing removable/alive on it.
If I want my wall black, I'll make sure nothing can make it white.

Bull's Eye!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment