Me Loves! :P


I love-
  1. Lots of things! :)
  2. All my coffee mugs... all have their special purposes and they individually specialize in separate kinds of Coffee.
  3. The way a dog looks at you... the way a pup waddles...
  4. The sound of a basketball on the ground. Thud! Thud!
  5. Clapton, Cobain, Knopfler, U2, Pink Floyd to name a few.
  6. Dad. Mum. Sis. Bro-in-law. :) Granma-Granpa. Every single close relative... all my silly cousins.
  7. All the Dogs in the family.
  8. My pillowcase. YES! Awesome sexy Blue.
  9. My towel... good stuff.
  10. A book, music and a window when it's raining.
  11. Random conversations with interesting girls... :P
  12. Sending silly texts to pals
  13. Reading their replies
  14. Rinkal... for an awesome January 2009.
  15. Ruta... my pal.
  16. The ruddy college (RAIT) with its ruddy people
  17. Mumbai with its local trains.
  18. Hugs
  19. Yelling myself hoarse when all alone and frustrated
  20. Staying up till late... then a walk on empty streets.
  21. The Sea... the Mountains...
  22. My pillowcase. YES!
  23. The shoes...
  24. Leather. LOVE IT!
  25. Sophistication.
  26. Open minds... Free souls...
  27. Myself.
  28. My long locks... *sobs* Need to grow them back.
  29. DELL... for some weird reason. Actually- there ain't no reason.
  30. Skoda, Audi- ditto.
  31. The feel of a coffee shop... music and the sofas.
  32. The ecstasy of climbing up a peak to discover Wind and a View.
  33. Little kids
  34. Sparrows, their kids and their eyes.
  35. Old books
  36. Cozy Indoors
  37. Badminton and a nice Swim
  38. Television :D
  39. A click which makes sure the Internet is up and working!
  40. Life.
Life starts at 40! Godspeed! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment